Patrick and Jessica were married earlier this month on a Michigan Spring day that doesn’t get much better. They love the industrial history of Michigan, and really wanted to capture that in their wedding and they could not have picked a better wedding venue than the historic Packard Proving Grounds to bring that flavor to their big day!
I cannot even tell you how may times I had tears in my eyes that day. From the moment Jessica’s dad sees her for the first time, Patrick and his mom’s faces when Jessica made her way down the aisle… To their vows, and even during the first dances. Their planner caught me a few times while Jessica was dancing with her dad. 🙂
These two are so cute together it’s endearing and we had so much fun working with them (and our favorite vendors!). Congratulations Jessica & Patrick!
- Planning – Beautiful Day Planning
- Ceremony – St. John Lutheran Church
- Flowers – Twigs and Branches Floral
- Reception Venue – Packard Proving Grounds
- Catering – Vince & Joe’s
- Drinks & Libations – Miss Mixology
- Bakery – Love and Buttercream
- Entertainment – Mike Staff Productions